Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 27 15 4:00 PM

Tags : :

Hello n'wahs!
I'll be opening this thread to keep you guys updated regarding the cities/interiors I'm working on. I guess it's better to create a single thread instead of opening one everytime I start a new section.
I'll update it with screenshots and ideas.
OLD PROJECTS

• Finishing Vos (lights need to be fixed; I'll also create a unique market stand instead of a single table) -
  • Creation of the ashlanders' camp near Gnaar Mok. -
  • Creation of one small trading post in the ashlands, maybe near the ruins of Gnisis. (CANCELLED FOR THE TIME BEING)

At the moment I am unable to take screenshots of these, but you will see some cool pics soon.
    In the meanwhile have fun with something from the new area :)

ロウヒーロー
以降は外見も聖者の様な姿となった。

Last Edited By: LorSakyamuni Feb 8 15 4:36 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 7 15 11:24 AM

Update about my work: finished cluttering in Vos, Gnaar Mok and Hla Oad. Some stairs in Gnaar Mok might need a retexture in the future.
Ashlanders' camp 90% done.
In the meantime I've been working on creating the architecture set for a Mournhold-inspired small settlement in the south of the mainland by mixing meshes form various resources. Also, new mushrooms will be coming...was a bit of a pain to adjust the textures.
The screenshots will give to you an idea on what I'm working on. NOTE: The windows are still in wip.

CURRENT PROJECTS

• New assets and mushrooms for a small settlement -
  • Work on the landscape of the northern part of the mainland, to refine the zone - IN PROGRESS.

ロウヒーロー
以降は外見も聖者の様な姿となった。

Last Edited By: LorSakyamuni Feb 8 15 4:40 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 1 15 7:38 AM

Two new screenshots from the Creation Kit, it's from a work in progress. I heard you guys like mushrooms and towers.

ロウヒーロー
以降は外見も聖者の様な姿となった。

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help