Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 16 15 1:40 AM

Tags : :

I think it would be great if the mod was built towards giving everyone a great experience, other than being the Dragonborn, easy compatability for mods like Alternate Start, and mods that turn off the Dragonborn story. For people who don't like to just keep playing out that same story, but create their own unique adventures and characters. Though I feel like my suggestion would be something i'd have to present to creators of such mods, not you guys. Regardless, it would be nice to see a way to be able to start in Morrowind, go to skyrim and such, instead of the opposite. For me personally, I love Dunmer and being one, and this would feel so perfect to play it out alternatively, working my way from Morrowind to the cold wasteland of Skyrim. Regardless, I'm excited to see this, and I hope my idea was at the very least, a little helpful.

Thanks for reading~
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 26 15 7:45 PM

This would be fairly easy I believe, but with the fact that the creators of this mod are mainly looking for 3d modelers and concept artist, without thoughts of developing to much into questlines and stuff this wouldn't be more of a thing to worry about currently

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help